Ol Pejeta relies on the goodwill of its supporters around the world to keep our conservation and community development work going. Our goal is to ensure the surrounding communities continue to benefit from conservation, and that the diverse species and habitats of the Laikipia ecosystem are safeguarded now, and in the future. We can only do this with your help.
Keeping our rhino safe costs around $850 per rhino, per month. One medical kit for a community health worker costs $230. Equipping one ranger with boots, a radio headset, a solar charger, and a uniform comes to $280. Please, give what you can and help make a difference.
Donating is easy and hassle-free - select the option below that suits you best. Asante sana!
- Donate online in Kenyan Shillings or in USD
- If you are based in Kenya, you can donate via Mpesa. Pay bill / Business No. 964550 (please type the word "DONATION" in the account no. field)
- If you are based in the United Kingdom or Europe, you can donate using Virgin Money. Click here to donate.
- If you are based in the United States, you can donate using CrowdRise. Click here to donate.
- If you want to donate directly to Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary - Click here