* SPECIAL OFFER *
Book three nights or more at The Stables and enjoy the last one on us
For safari on a shoestring - look no further than Ol Pejeta's The Stables.
Originally built to house the horses of the previous owner of Ol Pejeta - Adnan Khashoggi, The Stables, formerly the Research Centre, has now been converted into budget accommodation. Few safari experiences cater to those travelling on a tight budget, but The Stables aims to change that.
The Stables offers basic but comfortable accommodation facilities. With a full board nightly fee of just US$45 / Ksh 4,600, that includes breakfast, lunch (Kenyan style) and dinner, as well as teas and coffees throughout the day, we offer great value for money. We supply boiled water for drinking and there is fridge available to residents for their own drinks. Each room has a single bed with mosquito net, clothes hangar, power socket, chair and laundry basket. Bathrooms are shared at the Stables. Our staff are more than happy to assist with laundry - Ksh 500 per bucket and carried out on Thursdays only - (but no ironing). Washing powder is provided to you for undergarments. Meal times are strictly 7-8am for breakfast, 1-2pm for lunch and 7-8pm for dinner. The Stables runs on generator power only, and this operates from 7am-1pm and 2pm - 11pm, so please bring torches. Please note that The Stables is a cashless operation and only accepts payments with Credit Card, Mpesa and Paypal.
Conservancy entrance fees are NOT included and are payable upon entry at our main gate. No vehicles are provided for game drives or activities when staying at The Stables, so you must come in your own car.
All of Ol Pejeta’s activities can be booked from The Stables – and after a day of fun and learning, wash off the day’s dust in a steaming hot shower followed by a hot meal around our camp fire chatting to like-minded travellers from around the world.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.