Are you between the ages of 4 and 12? Are you ready to join the Ol Pejeta Team for a day?
Become an Ol Pejeta Junior Ranger for a day by purchasing one of our exciting Junior Ranger Packs at any of the following locations: Chimpanzee Adoption Center, Adoption Box at Morani Information Center and our Booking Office. The pack includes an activity booklet, a box of crayons and 5 stickers all contained within a very cool Ol Pejeta bag. As you journey through the Conservancy, the idea is to work through all of the questions and games in the booklet. At the end of your journey, the Tourism Team at Morani Information Center will be waiting for you and will ask you to repeat the official ranger oath, before presenting you with a ranger hat, a certificate and an honorary pin.
Suitable for children between the ages of 4 and 12 years. Tourism Guides situated at Hippo Hide, the Chimpanzee Sanctuary and at Morani Information Center are on standby through the day to help.
US$ 30 per pack.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.