Are you on a safari but want to keep up your fitness routine? We have the perfect solution for you. Ol Pejeta proudly introduces Gym in the Wild, where you can burn out all those extra calories from your trip and stop feeling guilty about eating amazing food.
In partnership with The 'Dip' Station, located at the Morani Center, near Baraka's boma, Gym in the Wild will offer a 1 hour coach led class. The focus is on “functional fitness”. The movements you perform in the gym will transfer to the outside world! Classes will include strength, endurance, mobility, agility and flexibility. Movements are scaled to your fitness level and ability. Get ready to “sweat” and have an great time with like minded people.
Open Mondays and Thursdays ONLY.
Group sessions available from 1pm to 2pm and 4pm to 5pm.
Private sessions available from 11am - 12pm and 2pm to 3pm.
Available for all paying clients on Ol Pejeta. Must book in advance.
Maximum of 10 people in a class.
For group sessions: US$ 12 / Ksh 1,200 per person, per class.
For private sessions: US$ 20 / Ksh 2,000 per person, per class.
You can make your booking online.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.