Are you on Ol Pejeta for a few days and want to experience the beautiful Laikipia landscape through a different perspective? A cycling safari is the perfect activity for you.
These safaris typically last an entire day, departing from Ol Pejeta every Sunday at 09:00 and returning at 17:00.
The cycling route is from Nanyuki to Mpala Research Center and back, a distance of 42km (26mi.). Bikes and helmets are provided. Make sure to carry your water bottles as water will be supplied. There is a lunch stopover at the Big Rock followed by a session of non-technical rock climbing.
The cycling safari costs US$ 70 per person.
For more information or to book, contact us on email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.