When you come for an Ol Pejeta safari, you’re not just visiting – you are leaving a lasting legacy. This isn’t passive conservation; this is get-your-hands-dirty, smell-the-elephant breath conservation. Help preserve the future of big cats by tracking lions with our rangers, or see if you’ve got what it takes to be a rhino bodyguard. Follow paw prints through the bush on foot for the most intimate safari of your lifetime, or get an all-access pass to the wilderness after dark.
Unleash your wild curiosity and book your Conservation Experience today.
For more information on any of these experiences, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices: +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 713 912 324 or +254 (0) 722 516 921
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.