There are five fantastic campsites on Ol Pejeta. Each is booked on an exclusive basis.
Introducing Mbogo Campsite
Swahili for buffalo, this is the ultimate 'campers castle on a hill' – a spectacular setting to experience the best of the wilderness on Ol Pejeta.
Overlooking a lush marsh patch with a backdrop of rippling plains, it is the perfect scene for stunning golden sundowners and sophistication in the wild. Glowing campfires after hours, open inky black skies, Mbogo campsite is a campers paradise.
The campsite is situated East of the conservancy - visitors to this campsite will find peace and solitude to rejuvenate the soul. Site rental includes exclusive use of campsite, firewood, water bowser and toilet facilities.
If you are coming to camp on Ol Pejeta and you don’t want the hassle of cooking and bringing your own food, we have the perfect solution for you. Morani’s Restaurant offers to cater for all your food needs including ready to eat takeaway meals or frozen options that you can prepare at your campsite. Download our menu and contact email@example.com + 254 / 706 160 114 for more information.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.