Ol Pejeta House
One of Mt Kenya region’s best kept secrets and originally the home of famed multi-millionaire, Adnan Khashoggi, Ol Pejeta House is a beautiful private house set within the pristine calm of the Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
If one of your ambitions is to retreat back to history, to the bygone traditions of Kenya’s farmhouse hospitality, then Ol Pejeta House is the place to stay.
- 2 superior guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms and dressing room
- 2 standard guest rooms with double bed, ensuite with bathroom and terrace
- Buffalo Cottage with 2 Deluxe Rooms and a Fireplace
- Day & Night Game drives in our fleet of open-sided 4WD safari vehicles
- Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Visits to Morani Information Centre
- Safari sundowners
- Bush luncheons and dinners
- Nature walks in the company of our resident naturalist
- Bird watching
- Camel rides
- Lion tracking
- Beauty treatments
For rates and reservations please visit Serena Hotels.
See what others have to say - Read the TripAdvisor reviews on Ol Pejeta House.