For fans of fitness and adventure, there is no better run than a 5 to 7km route on the Ol Pejeta plains with our armed rangers. You’ll get a really good idea of what it’s like to train to be a ranger and a great appreciation of their commitment and duties. This is one of the greatest wildlife experiences we offer on Ol Pejeta.
The run follows gentle terrain in the cool of the morning and there is every chance that you will see all sorts of wildlife and big game such as elephants and rhinos. But don’t worry you are in our safe hands with professionals and we will look after you every step of the way.
There will always be a vehicle in close attendance which can carry your kit (or you!). If you get tired, you will be able to stop whilst our rangers do press ups around you!
Group sizes are restricted to 6 people. Physical fitness is required for this activity. Clients should be able to run a minimum of 5kms without stopping.
Available on Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:00 from Morani Information Centre.
We ask that clients wear suitable shoes for running, carry a water bottle and a hat. We also recommend the use of sunscreen.
Activity not suitable for children under the age of 12 years (or with special permission).
Subject to availability at time of booking.
US$ 40 per person.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021 with any additional questions.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.