After a tour of the kennels, clients are encouraged to try and evade our sniffer dogs. Run, jump, twist, turn and find somewhere to hide within the confines of the Morani Information Center area and see if our blood hounds can seek you out. Not only is this great fun for you, but you will also help in keeping the skills of our dogs in sharp shape.
You can watch a vlog on how exciting this activity is above (from 5:19)
This activity starts at 8.30am from the Morani Information Centre. We recommend that clients wear closed shoes and carry sun-cream and a hat. Clothing should be of neutral colour.
For more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254 (0) 707 187 141 or +254 (0) 705 911 021.
BOOKING CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If a booking is cancelled 60 - 30 days to arrival, 20% of the booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled 30 - 20 days to arrival, 50% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled within 19 days to arrival, 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
- If a guest arrives to a conservation activity 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time without prior communication, the Conservancy reserves the right to reduce the activity duration or cancel the booking with no refund.
- If a guest does not arrive within 30 minutes after the scheduled activity starting time, the experience will be cancelled with no refund.
- A booking within one month of arrival must be paid in full 48 hours after making the reservation.
- If a booking is made at least one month to arrival date – FULL PAYMENT is expected within 7 days of making the reservation.