What is Morani's Restaurant?
Morani’s is a family-run restaurant, located at the Morani Information Centre and named in memory of Ol Pejeta’s most famous ambassador.
Open seven days a week, 365 days of the year, we offer:
- Homemade African and Western food – including fantastic Ol Pejeta steaks and burgers
- Hot and cold drinks – a warming, early-morning coffee or a freshly made smoothie, to enjoy with us or to take away
- A fantastic spot for a sundowner cocktail, overlooking our waterhole and salt lick with views of the Aberdares and Mt. Kenya from our verandah
- Shopping! Our attached gift shop aims to promote locally-made arts and crafts
- Freshly prepared picnic hampers. Why bother with the hassle of bringing your own food and drink with you? Pre-order your hamper from Morani’s, and we’ll have it ready for you to take away on your game drive
From snacks to take away for the drive to Nairobi, to a plate full of steak and chips, Morani’s has something for every visitor to Ol Pejeta. Our menu and specials board offer a range of breakfasts, main meals, sundowner snacks and vegetarian options, and we will gladly cater for specific dietary requirements. Take a closer look at our menu.
Morani’s drinks menu aims to provide options no matter what time of day it is – from a morning caffeine boost to a bottle of South African red to share with friends as a sundowner. How about a fresh juice, smoothie or shake to keep you cool for the rest of your safari? Or why not let our skilled and experienced bar staff shake you up a fruity Cosmopolitan? See what else we have on offer: Drinks menu & Wine list.
8.00am – 6.30pm, seven days a week. Food served until 6pm.
Check out our website or our Facebook page (or just search for Morani’s Restaurant). ‘Like’ the page to be kept up to date with what’s going on – from our deals and special offers to what’s hanging around at our waterhole! Looking to book a table for a birthday or family event? Want to order a picnic hamper for your safari? Don’t hesitate to give Alastair, the Manager, a call on 0706 160 114, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.