What is Morani's Restaurant?
Morani’s is a family-run restaurant, located at the Morani Information Centre and named in memory of Ol Pejeta’s most famous ambassador.
Open seven days a week, 365 days of the year, we offer:
- Homemade African and Western food – including fantastic Ol Pejeta steaks and burgers
- Hot and cold drinks – a warming, early-morning coffee or a freshly made smoothie, to enjoy with us or to take away
- A fantastic spot for a sundowner cocktail, overlooking our waterhole and salt lick with views of the Aberdares and Mt. Kenya from our verandah
- Shopping! Our attached gift shop aims to promote locally-made arts and crafts
- Freshly prepared picnic hampers. Why bother with the hassle of bringing your own food and drink with you? Pre-order your hamper from Morani’s, and we’ll have it ready for you to take away on your game drive
From snacks to take away for the drive to Nairobi, to a plate full of steak and chips, Morani’s has something for every visitor to Ol Pejeta. Our menu and specials board offer a range of breakfasts, main meals, sundowner snacks and vegetarian options, and we will gladly cater for specific dietary requirements. Take a closer look at our menu.
Morani’s drinks menu aims to provide options no matter what time of day it is – from a morning caffeine boost to a bottle of South African red to share with friends as a sundowner. How about a fresh juice, smoothie or shake to keep you cool for the rest of your safari? Or why not let our skilled and experienced bar staff shake you up a fruity Cosmopolitan? See what else we have on offer: Drinks menu & Wine list.
8.00am – 6.30pm, seven days a week. Food served until 6pm.
Check out our Facebook page, or just search for Morani’s Restaurant. ‘Like’ the page to be kept up to date with what’s going on – from our deals and special offers to what’s hanging around at our waterhole! Looking to book a table for a birthday or family event? Want to order a picnic hamper for your safari? Don’t hesitate to give Alastair, the Manager, a call on 0706 160 114, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.