Whenever possible, the Ol Pejeta Conservancy publishes our research results and makes them available to the public.
You must have a PDF viewer on your computer to download these documents; you can obtain a free copy of this viewer at the Adobe Acrobat website.
- February 2013, Alicia. P. Melis and Michael Tomasello. Chimpanzees' (Pan troglodytes) strategic helping in collaborative task. Click here to download.
- February 2013, Douglas. K. Njeri. Tourist Satisfaction Level at Ol Pejeta Conservancy (OPC) in Laikipia, Kenya. Click here to download.
- June 2010, F.J. Patton, M.S. Mulama, S. Mutisya, P.E. Campbell. The Effect of Removing a Dividing Fence Between Two Populations of Black Rhinos. Click here to download.
- June 2010, F.J. Patton, M.S. Mulama, S. Mutisya, P.E. Campbell. Colonization of a New Area in the First Six Months Following 'Same-Day' Free Release Translocation of Black Rhinos on Kenya. Click here to download.
- November 2009, Wahungu, G.M, L.K. Mureu and Macharia, P.G. Dynamics, Recruitment and structure of Acacia drepanolobium Sjøstedt seedlings at Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya between 1999 and 2009. Click here to download.
- 2009, Max Graham, Nathan Gichohi, Francis Kamau, George Aike, Batian Craig,Iain Douglas-Hamilton and William M. Adams. The Use of Electrified Fences to Reduce Human Elephant Conflict: A Case Study of the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Laikipia District, Kenya. Click here to download.
- 2009, Geoffrey M. Wahungu, Lucy K. Mureu and Paul G. Macharia. Variability in survival and mortality of Acacia drepanolobium Sjøstedt following prescribed burning at Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya. Click here to download.
- August 2009, Ilya R. Fischhoff, Siva R. Sundaresan, Heather M. Larkin, Marie-Jeanne Sellier, Justine E. Cordingley and Daniel I. Rubenstein. A Rare Fight in Female Plains Zebra. Click here to download.
- Impact of Elephants on Habitat at the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya. Click here to download.
- 2007 Rose Argall, MSc Conservation Biology. The Possible Effects of Burning and Grazing on Grassland Composition and Herbivore Utilisation at Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya. Click here to download
- 2007 Emma Tecwyn, MSc Animal Behaviour. Feeding interactions between domestic cattle, zebra (Equus burchelli) and buffalo (Syncerus caffer) in Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya. Click here to download.
- 2007 Jessica Graham, MSc Animal Behaviour. The Distribution and Abundance of Spines and Galls on Acacia trees in a Wildlife Sanctuary in Kenya Subject to Different Levels of Browsing. Click here to download.
- 2007 Martina Ozan, MSc Behavioral Ecology. Monitoring Lion (Panthera leo) and Spotted Hyena (Crocuta crocuta) Using Spoor Counts on Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya. Click here to download
- 2007 Paul Massey, BSc. The Influence of Different Management Techniques upon Grass Heterogeneity within Eastern Africa. Click here to download.
For more information on Ol Pejeta's research results, please contact email@example.com.